- Who is it for?
- Napkin Dermatitis: Nappy rash is dermatitis confined to the area covered by the nappy.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
- Soothes, heals and protects red, inflamed and irritated skin due to nappy rash
- Subsides itching, irritation due to rashes
- Hydrates and maintains moisture in skin
- Creates a physical barrier against moisture build up,
- Pathogens and skin irritants
- Restores and Maintains pH balance of skin
- How to Use?
- Apply a sufficient amount onto and around affected area, also apply in skin folds
- Wait for a period of time before again placing nappy on the baby
- Repeat at every nappy change
- Natural Colloidal Oatmeal
- Sodium PCA
- Zinc Oxide