- Is it indicated for me?
Sunstop SPF 50+ Sunscreen Cream also contains multiple physical, chemical and biological filters to absorb, reflect and diffuse all radiation to prevent it from penetrating into the skin and fight free radical formation which will cause cellular damage.
- Who is it for?
- For all skin types
- Pigmentary disorders: A general term which includes hyperpigmentary disorders
- Erythema: A skin condition characterized by redness or rash
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
- Protects against UVB, UVA, visible light and IR
- Water resistant
- Premature aging prevention formula
- Non comedogenic suitable for all skin types
- Very high protection (filters 99 9 of UVB)
- Transparent on application, safe to use with other products
- How to Use?
Apply a sufficient amount to the face, ears, neck, arms, legs and any other part of the body exposed to sunlight.
- Zinc Oxide 7%
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7%
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate
- Octyl Triazone