With age, microcirculation under the eye decreases, allowing red blood cells to accumulate, forming dark bags. And, as we get older, our eyelids become droopy and both effects make us look older and tired.
Sesgen 32 eye contour helps all skin types in the fight against dark bags and droopy eyelids. From the age of 30, whatever your phototype and type of skin, this eye contour cream will be your best weapon against signs of aging in this delicate part of your body.
And if, due to your job, circadian rhythms are disrupted (calling flight attendants, pilots, doctors and shift workers!), you won’t want to live without it.
- All Skin Types
- Twice a day
- Day and/or night
• Daily hydration and nourishing of the area around the eyes • Restores the signs of youth in the area around the eyes • Hydrates, nourishes and delays the signs of aging in the eye contour area • Activates the factors responsible for youth • Active principles encapsulated in liposomes to obtain deeper penetration and higher effectiveness.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse and tone your skin with Sensyses Eyes if you like cleansing solutions and cotton pads, or with Hidraven foamy cream if you prefer a water-based cleanser.
- Apply Sesgen 32 Cream gel or Sesgen 32 Cream (depending on your skin type) with a soft massage on face, neck or cleavage.
- Apply Sesgen 32 Eye contour with your fingertips, from the inside outwards, tapping lightly. The correct amount is the size of a pea to extend evenly on both eye contours.
- You can use it both in the morning and at night.
Shea butter, teprenone, hyaluronic acid, argan oil, meadowfoam seed oil, liposomal phytosphingosine, liposomal adenosine, liposomal bifida ferment lisate, tripeptide-32 liposomes , DMAE and pinanediol-camphanediol.
AQUA DIMETHICONE PROPANEDIOL BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER EXTRACT GLYCERYL STEARATE PEG-100 STEARATE LIMNANTHES ALBA SEED OIL GLYCERIN DIMETHYL MEA ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL LACTIC ACID POLYSILICONE-11 PEG-8 BEESWAX CETYL ALCOHOL ADENOSINE ALCOHOL ASCORBYL PALMITATE BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE BUTYLENE GLYCOL CAMPHANEDIOL CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE CARBOMER CI 42090 CITRIC ACID CYCLOHEXASILOXANE CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DISODIUM EDTA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN GLUTAMYLAMIDOETHYL IMIDAZOLE GLYCERYL OLEATE HYDROCHLORIC ACID LECITHIN PARFUM PHENOXYETHANOL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE HCL PINANEDIOL POLYSORBATE 20 RETINAL SODIUM BENZOATE SODIUM CHOLATE SODIUM HYALURONATE SODIUM HYDROXIDE TEPRENONE TOCOPHEROL TRIPEPTIDE-32 XANTHAN GUM