- Sensyses Classic is suitable for all skin types. Even for sensitive skin.
- If your skin is dry or wrinkles are a concern for you, Sensyses Hyaluronic with Hyaluronic acid is the option you’re looking for.
- For very dry or atopic skin, we recommend Sensyses Atopic.
- If, on the other hand, you have oily or acne-prone skin, we recommend Sensyses Sebum.
- If you have dull skin or skin spots are a concern, your best ally is Sensyses Lightening, with vitamin C.
- For skins which are reddened, hypersensitive, rosacea-prone or Couperose-prone, the ideal option is Sensyses Ros.
- All Skin Types
- Twice a day
- Day and night
- Eliminates water-soluble and oil-soluble impurities.
- Restores the skin’s water-lipid layer, restoring its barrier and protective function.
- Reduces swelling in order to ensure skin healing and a good condition of the repaired tissue, by adding SOD (Superoxide dismutase) and cooper sulphate.
- Restores hydration.
HOW TO USE
- Press the pump to soak the cotton pad and clean the area with the pad to remove all traces of impurities from the skin. Don’t forget the neck area.
- Cleanse your skin in the morning and at night, regardless of whether you were wearing make-up or not. This is the first step to reveal a healthy, beautiful skin.
- Then, apply your regular beauty treatment, in the day or at night.