Cleansing is the first step in any beauty regime and key to maintain a healthy, balanced and young skin, so it’s vital to choose a good skincare product. If your skin is hypersensitive, reddened, couperosis or rosacea-prone, it’s essential to opt for a cleanser specific for your pH, which is more acidic than usual.
Sensyses Sebum contains active ingredients which neutralize redness, increases skin defenses and controlling its pH. It also keeps at bay the deterioration of the skin tissue and the swelling typical of hypersensitive or rosacea-prone skin.
- Sensyses Classic is suitable for all skin types. Even for sensitive skin.
- If your skin feels dehydrated or wrinkles are a concern for you, Sensyses Hyaluronic with Hyaluronic acid is the option you’re looking for.
- For very dry or atopic skin, we recommend Sensyses Atopic.
- If you have dull skin or skin spots are a concern, your best ally is Sensyses Lightening, with vitamin C.
- If, on the other hand, you have oily or acne-prone skin, we recommend Sensyses Sebum.
- If your skin is subject to aggressive treatments, such as radiation therapy or laser treatments causing xeroderma or extreme dryness, select Sensyses RX.
- All Skin Types
- Twice a day
- Day and night
- Eliminates water-soluble and oil-soluble impurities (unlike micellar solutions which only address the first).
- Reinforces the skin’s natural defense system and balances its pH.
- Supplies essential fatty oils (linoleic acid), restoring lipid balance and strengthening the water-lipid barrier.
- Prevents long-chain fatty acids from disappearing —a typical scenario in rosacea-prone skins.
- Strengthens blood vessels (couperose).
- Has calming action.
- Prevents bacterial growth (a feature of the advanced stage of rosacea).
HOW TO USE
- Press the pump to soak the cotton pad and clean the area with the pad to remove all traces of impurities from the skin. Don’t forget the neck area.
- Cleanse your skin in the morning and at night, regardless of whether you were wearing make-up or not. This is the first step to reveal a healthy, beautiful skin.
- Then, apply your regular beauty treatment, in the day or at night.