Cleansing is the first step in any beauty regime and key to maintain a healthy, balanced and young skin, so it’s vital to choose a good skin care product. With Sensyses Lightening, you’ll also tackle brown spots and recover your skin’s natural radiance. At the same time, the skin structure is calmed and repaired and essential fatty acids are supplied.
It’s ideal for smokers, to provide the needed extra dose of antioxidants previous to any event.
Therefore, if you have dull skin or spots are one of your concerns, your best ally is Sensyses Lightening, with vitamin C.
- Sensyses Classic is suitable for all skin types. Even for sensitive skin.
- If your skin is dry or wrinkles are a concern for you, Sensyses Hyaluronic with Hyaluronic acid is the option you’re looking for.
- For very dry or atopic skin, we recommend Sensyses Atopic.
- If, on the other hand, you have oily or acne-prone skin, we recommend Sensyses Sebum.
- For skins which are reddened, hypersensitive, rosacea-prone or Couperose-prone, the ideal option is Sensyses Ros. If you suffer from seborrheic dermatitis, choose Sensyses Ovalis.
- If your skin is subject to aggressive treatments, such as radiation therapy or laser treatments causing xeroderma or extreme dryness, select Sensyses RX.
- All Skin Types
- Twice a day
- Day and night
- Eliminates water-soluble and oil-soluble impurities (unlike micellar solutions, which only address the first).
- Combats skin spots and recovers skin luminosity.
- Supplies essential fatty oils (linoleic acid), restoring lipid balance and strengthening the water-lipid barrier.
- Helps clarify, even out skin tone and renew skin.
- Prevents the formation of melanin.
- Reinforces the skin’s natural defense system, turning it more resistant to external aggressors, bacteria or any other condition.
HOW TO USE
- Press the pump to soak the cotton pad and clean the area with the pad to remove all traces of impurities from the skin. Don’t forget the neck area.
- Cleanse your skin in the morning and at night, regardless of whether you were wearing make-up or not. This is the first step to reveal a healthy, beautiful skin.
- Then, apply your regular beauty treatment, in the day or at night.