Cleansing is the first step in any beauty regime and key to maintain a healthy, balanced and young skin, so it’s vital to choose a good skincare product. When it comes to the eyes, it’s essential to opt for a cleanser which can effectively remove traces while acting gently on the eyes. Sensyses Eye make-up remover fulfills these needs and goes one step further: it removes even waterproof make-up while acting gently on eyes, bringing benefits to the skin and strengthening the eyelashes.
You can now enjoy daily care of eyes and eyelashes even if your eyes are sensitive. This product is ideally applied after the treatment of conditions like conjunctivitis, blepharitis or dry eye.
Check out the entire Sensyses collection for face and neck:
- Sensyses Classic is suitable for all skin types. Even for sensitive skin.
- If your skin is dry or wrinkles are a concern for you, Sensyses Hyaluronic with Hyaluronic acid is the option you’re looking for.
- For very dry or atopic skin, we recommend Sensyses Atopic.
- If, on the other hand, you have oily or acne-prone skin, we recommend Sensyses Sebum.
- If you have dull skin or skin spots are a concern, your best ally is Sensyses Lightening, with vitamin C.
- For skins which are reddened, hypersensitive, rosacea-prone or Couperose-prone, the ideal option is Sensyses Ros. If you suffer from seborrheic dermatitis, choose Sensyses Ovalis.
- If your skin is subject to aggressive treatments, such as radiation therapy or laser treatments causing xeroderma or extreme dryness, select Sensyses RX.
- All Skin Types
- Twice a day
- Day and/or night
- Cleanses in depth. Eliminates water-soluble and oil-soluble impurities in depth.
- Acts gently on eyes thanks to Bisabolol
- Arginine strengthens the eyelashes.
- Supplies essential fatty oils (linoleic acid), restoring lipid balance and strengthening the water-lipid barrier.
- Brings benefits to the skin thanks to the healing, sebum regulating, clarifying and antioxidant action of liposomes.
HOW TO USE
- Press the pump to soak the cotton pad and cleanse eyelids, eyelashes and eye contour with the pad to remove all traces of impurities from the skin.
- Cleanse your skin in the morning and at night. This is the first step to reveal a healthy, beautiful skin.
- Then, apply your regular eye care treatment, in the day or at night.