Is it indicated for me?
Comedones and blackheads? Please, stay away! To achieve it we recommend this focal treatment, which unclogs pores and removes blackheads.
Thanks to its salicylic acid content, it has a sebum-regulating effect. It soothes the skin without leaving an oily sensation and it brings a feeling of freshness. Its focal action focuses on imperfections (through the use of nicotinamide).
WHO IS IT FOR?
Whether you’re a teenager and your skin is acne-prone, or you suffer outbreaks every now and then, or even continuously, this is your product! A user-friendly and practical solution.
- Oily Skin
- As often as necessary
- Day and/or night
Do you need more information?
- Helps regulate sebum secretion and remove impurities.
- Alternative to topical antibiotics.
- It isn’t photosensitive or irritating.
- Its focal use unclogs pores and removes blackheads.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse and tone your skin with Salises dermatological bar or Salises foamy soapless cream and Sensyses Sebum. Apply on previously dampened skin, massaging gently until you obtain a foamy cream. Rinse with abundant water. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Next, apply Salises Moisturising Gel, if you have oily skin, or Salises Gel Cream if you have combination skin.
- Apply a thin layer of Salises Focal directly on the spots. Allow to work.
- You can use it both in the morning and/or at night.