Is it indicated for me?
For a matter of probability, you may be one of those women who have combination skin. And if you also have excess sebum, Salises gel cream will be your best ally.
Sebaceous discharge on the forehead, nose and chin? Let yourself be advised by our dermatologist.
Hydration is a must to provide nutrients to the face, improve its appearance and strengthen against external agents. Of course, bet on this fluid gel cream to balance fat secretion and achieve a double effect, both on the surface and in depth, thanks to the action of free and liposomed salicylic acid.
With the proper care it is possible to handle it, control it and even take advantage of it.
Very suitable if you have mixed skin, with an acne tendency and you need to hydrate your skin.
- 2 times a day
- Day and / or night
Do you need more info?
- Hydration for oily skin with acne component
- Helps reduce excess sebum production.
- Soothes the skin without oiling it
- Feeling of freshness
- Keratolytic and exfoliating action
HOW TO USE
- Clean and tone your skin with Salises dermatological bread and Sensyses Sebum. Apply to previously moistened skin and lightly massage until you get a creamy lather. Rinse abundantly with water. Avoid contact with the eyes. It is not photosensitive or irritating.
- Next, apply Salises Moisturizing gel cream, if your skin is mixed, with a gentle massage, all over the face, neck and décolleté. The right amount is what you get by pressing the pump 3 times, to spread evenly. You can use it both in the morning and at night.
- And don’t forget to wear sunscreen!