Is it indicated for me?
One of the essential products you should have in case you have oily and acne-prone skin is the Salises soap-free foamy cream recommended by dermatologists.
There is no doubt that its content in natural plant extracts (chamomile, oats, mimosa and aloe) has moisturizing, soothing, regenerating and protecting properties. In addition, its main asset, salicylic acid, has a greater cleaning and sebum-regulating power.
If you have oily skin with impurities, blackheads, enlarged pores and you are looking for a cleanser with excellent tolerance, this is yours!
- Facial / Body
- 2 times a day
- Day and night
Do you need more info?
- Helps reduce excess sebum production.
- Soothes the skin without oiling it.
- Fresh feeling.
- Keratolytic and exfoliating action.
HOW TO USE
- Clean and tone your skin with Salises soap-free foamy cream and Sensyses Sebum. Apply to previously moistened skin and lightly massage until you get a creamy lather. Rinse abundantly with water. Avoid contact with the eyes. It is not photosensitive or irritating.
- Then apply Salises Moisturizing Gel, if your skin is oily, or Salises Cream Gel if you have mixed skin.
- You can use it both in the morning and at night.