Is it indicated for me?
Repaskin is perfect if you’re looking for light-textured, fast-absorbing sunscreen. It helps correct the signs of photodamage on your skin and prevents photoaging: wrinkles, blemishes, etc. Besides, it ensures maximum skin protection thanks to last-generation physical and chemical filters. An all-rounder!
WHO IS IT FOR?
If you’re looking for a matte sunscreen without a white finish, you’ll find it in Repaskin Dry Touch. It’s suitable for all skin types, light and dark phototypes. It’s also available in SPF30.
If you’re also concerned about repair, read on! This might interest you.
Repaskin is formulated with the exclusive SHIELD-SYSTEM technology to repair your skin and enhance protection against sun rays, preventing the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and burns through its triple action.
- Protects thanks to its physical and chemical filters
- Neutralizes the action of free radicals due to its antioxidant content
- Repairs skin damage thanks to its repairing enzymes
Is there a more complete sunscreen?
- Dry Skin
- As often as necessary
Do you need more information?
- Very high protection against sun radiation
- Avoids sunburns and skin erythema thanks to its combination of physical and chemical filters.
- Repairs and contains a unique combination of antioxidants, which stops and prevents sun damage and photoaging. It helps to repair up to 50% of the accumulated photodamage.
- Helps prevent sun damage with SPF50
- Light texture, dry touch and fast absorption
- Helps prevent photoaging: wrinkles, blemishes, etc.
HOW TO USE
- First, apply your regular base treatment.
- Next, apply a generous amount of Repaskin Dry Touch on your face 30 minutes before sun exposure, massaging gently.
- The SPF refers to the increase of our defense capacity against sunburn. It multiplies by 30 or 50 (depending on the SPF) the time your skin takes to burn. Regardless of the SPF you choose, it’s important to reapply your sunscreen frequently, at least every two hours in prolonged sun exposure or after sweating, swimming and/or drying with a towel.