Is it indicated for me?
Hidraloe is a natural, light gel that maintains skin hydration, preventing dryness and irritations. Contains Aloe vera, 100% pure Aloe Barbadensis, a plant popularly used for its moisturizing, softening, refreshing and protective properties of the epidermis. It contains non-greasy excipients (oilfree), so it does not leave a creamy feeling or irritate the skin. Dermocompatible fragrance. Indicated in: shaving folliculitis, waxing (pre and post), chemical peels, after-shave balm, insect bites, minor burns, cuts, abrasions, skin irritations, itching, aftersun in summer. All skin types.
- Facial / Body
- All skin types
- As many times as necessary
- Day and / or night
Do you need more info?
Our Aloe Vera is organic. Aloe Vera is:
- Natural regenerating: accelerates cell regeneration and promotes health
- Reduces redness of the skin
- Moisturizing and natural emollient
- The purity of our Aloe Vera that we use is what makes the difference. Hidraloe Aloe Vera Gel is made from organic Aloe Vera juice and has a certificate of polysaccharide content (which are responsible for the medical properties).
HOW TO USE
- Clean and tone your skin. With Sensyses if you are a fan of cleaning your skin with a solution and a cotton pad, or with Hidraloe dermatological bread (lozenge) or Hidraloe bath gel, if you prefer cleaning with water.
- Then apply a few drops of Hidraloe gel with a gentle massage, all over the face, neck and décolleté. The right amount is a pipette, to spread evenly.
- You can use it as often as you need to.