Is it indicated for me?
We all have a wardrobe and we know that, without those basics, the look does not work, right? With C Vit Serum the same thing happens: it is the perfect partner of your usual treatment, an essential without which your cosmetic routine remains lame.
It is a basic serum, whatever your treatment: for wrinkles, acne, flaccidity … It is the daily dose of Vitamin C, with an extraordinary antioxidant effect, which fights dull and dull skin, restores uniform tone and natural luminosity of the skin. Recovers the characteristic appearance of young skin: nourished and healthy. You are going to take years off and notice its “good face” effect. You don’t need to change your usual cream, just add C-Vit Liposomal serum first.
A plus: Smell it … mmm … its orange scent is addictive!
Both for dry, combination or oily skin. There is no one who does not need to unify the tone, recover the juiciness and shine of youth, nor is there anyone who is not excited about being told: But what a good face you have!
And of course, it is essential in smoking skins.
- All skin types
- 2 times a day
- Day and night
Do you need more info?
- Brightens and revitalizes the skin.
- Clarifies and homogenizes the tone.
- Fights signs of fatigue and prevents the appearance of wrinkles
- Increases fineness, smoothness and elasticity of the skin (collagen synthesis).
- Avoid the action of free radicals: Antioxidant
- Daily hydration
- Active ingredients encapsulated in liposomes to achieve greater penetration and efficacy.
HOW TO USE
- Clean and balance your skin. With Sensyses CLEANSER if you are a fan of cleaning your skin with cotton pad and solution, or with Hidraven foamy cream if you prefer cleaning with water.
- Then apply a few drops of C-Vit liposomal serum with a gentle massage, all over the face, neck and décolleté. The proper amount is 4 drops, to spread evenly.
- You can use it both in the morning and at night.
- Combine it with your usual beauty routine, always on clean skin, just before the gel or cream textures. And don’t forget to wear sunscreen!