Is it indicated for me?
It is indicated for combination or oily skin with redness, sensitive skin intolerant to multiple cosmetics and those suffering from pathologies such as rosacea who must choose cosmetics that do not irritate.
You will love it because it has green pigments that hide redness instantly, and its formula with nanotechnology will help you keep them at bay.
If your skin is reactive or red, but dry, the best option for you is Azelac Cream.
- 2 times a day
- Day and night
Do you need more info?
Contains interference pigments that hide redness instantly, from the first application.
- Provides an immediate feeling of comfort.
- Assets like azelaic acid help improve circulation and normalize keratinization.
- Provides long-chain fatty acids, deficient in skin with redness.
- Anti-aging effect.
HOW TO USE
- Clean and tone your skin. With Sensyses Ros if you are a fan of cleaning your skin with cotton pad and solution, or with Hidraven foamy cream if you prefer cleaning with water.
- Then apply Hidraderm TRX serum or your usual serum.
- Apply Azelac moisturizing gel with a gentle massage, all over the face, neck and décolleté. The right amount is what you get by pressing the pump 3 times, to spread evenly. You can use it both in the morning and at night.
- And don’t forget to wear sunscreen!
RESULTS IN 30 DAYS
Evaluation of the efficacy of AZELAC moisturizing gel by measuring Transepidermal Water Loss (Tewameter TM 300) and Erythema (Mexameter MX18) in 20 volunteers. Application protocol: 2 times a day. February 2019.
- 20 patients used Azelac Moisturizing Gel 2 times a day for 30 days.
- 85% Calm skin and relieved of symptoms of discomfort
- 75% More hydrated skin with less sensation of heat
- 23% improves the barrier function of the skin
- -9% Redness