Thanks to the use of nanotechnology, Acglicolic S Wipes get the most of glycolic and salicylic acid, without irritation. This is why they are perfect for acne-prone skin. If you have combination or normal skin, we recommend Acglicolic Classic gel-cream; if your skin is dry, go for Acglicolic Moisturizing cream.
These anti-aging wipes complement acne-treatments and provide a “Photoshop-like” effect which acts on wrinkles, blemishes, skin tone and large pores, while controlling sebum excess. What’s more: their gentle exfoliating effects stimulate cell renewal. Results are noticeable from the first use. Healing of acne marks will also improve.
If this is the first time you use them, you may feel a stinging sensation or experience redness, but this is temporary and will disappear after continued use, when your skin gets used to glycolic acid (as impurities are released from skin).
It is important to always apply a sunblock during the day or use the product only at night, as the sensitivity of skin to sun may be increased due to its exfoliating effects.
- Oily Skin
- Daily use
- Daily moisturizing for acne-prone skin.
- Cosmetic complement to dermatological acne treatments.
- Controls sebum excess thanks to its content in salicylic acid.
- Prevents pores from clogging thanks to the exfoliating effect.
- Active ingredients encapsulated in liposomes to guarantee higher penetration and efficacy. As for the glycolic acid, irritation is 0.
- Improves the skin’s texture and revitalizes dull skin types. Evens out the skin tone.
- Renewing action: exfoliates and stimulates skin turnover.
- Re-balances the stratum corneum via its soothing, antioxidant active ingredients.
- Recovers dermal matrix, stimulating synthesis of collagen and glucosaminoglycans (GAGs*)
- Its pleasant light texture suits all skin types.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse and tone your skin with Sensyses if you like cleansing solutions and cotton pads, or with Hidraven foamy cream if you prefer a water-based cleansing.
- Then, apply Acglicolic S wipes massaging gently on face, neck, décolleté or any body part you consider.
- You can use it both at night or in the morning
- Don’t forget your sunscreen! Since glycolic acid increases skin sensitivity to sun.