Glycolic acid is one of the most effective anti-aging, renewing active ingredients which, applied in Sesderma products through nanotechnology, allows you to obtain all the benefits of this acid with 0 % irritation.
Include Acglicolic Moisturizing Cream in your daily routine to help your skin regain a healthy look: pores shrink, wrinkles reduce and dull skin revitalizes.
We only recommend it for skin used to glycolic acid. If this is the first time you are using a glycolic acid-based cosmetic, we recommend that you start with creams with a low concentration of this ingredient, such as Acglicolic Classic collection. Over time, when your skin gets used to the ingredient, products with a higher concentration of the acid may be applied (Acglicolic 20), for improved results and a more renewed and hydrated skin.
It is important to always apply a sunblock during the day or use the product only at night, as the sensitivity of skin to sun may be increased due to its exfoliating effects.
If your skin is combination or oily, we recommend you to choose Acglicolic 20 gel-cream or Acglicolic 20 gel.
- Dry Skin
- Twice a day
- Day and/or night
- Daily moisturizing
- Anti-wrinkle treatment for dry skin
- Renews and regenerates skin
- Active ingredients encapsulated in liposomes to guarantee higher penetration and efficacy. As for the glycolic acid, irritation is 0
- Improves the skin’s texture and revitalizes dull skin types. Evens out the skin tone
- Renewing action: exfoliates and stimulates skin turnover.
- Re-balances the stratum corneum via its soothing, antioxidant active ingredients.
- Recovers dermal matrix, stimulating synthesis of collagen and glucosaminoglycans (GAGs*)
- Includes Solar Protection Filter: 15
- Its pleasant light texture suits all skin types.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse and tone your skin with Sensyses if you like cleansing solutions and cotton pads, or with Hidraven foamy cream if you prefer a water-based cleansing.
- Then, apply Acglicolic Serum or your regular serum (the combination with C-Vit liposomal serum is fantastic).
- Apply Acglicolic 20 Moisturizing Cream with a gentle massage. Obtain a pea-sized amount and extend evenly over face, neck and décolleté. To be used both in the morning or at night.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen! Since glycolic acid increases skin sensitivity to sun.